Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hopefully Taco Soup

Five years ago I went to Dallas for a convention and had Taco Soup for the first time.
I fell in love.
I've never had such wonderful soup again.
Hopefully, Stephanie's Crockpot Taco Soup recipe will reunite me with my favorite soup. I'm running out for the ingredients tonight and I'll post about it tomorrow.
Seriously.

10/14/08:
I made this last week and it was more like a chili than a soup. It tasted fantastic, but it wasn't my long lost taco soup. Alas, we keep on searching. But meantime, I'll definitely make this again!

10/17/08:
This has officially become our new House Chili. I'm making it today for our "work party" at our house tomorrow. The day after you make it, it becomes thick and hearty, it'll be a great topping for chili dogs, or fantastic on it's own!

No comments: